The first step towards good Radiation Safety Practices is to develop and set into place the company's Radiation Management Plan. An RMP is also a regulatory requirement for most activities involving radioactive sources and substances. Radiation Professionals will help your company put into place your RMP.
Your RMP will cover areas such as:
- Company and site details
- Personnel radiation monitoring
- Storage and Disposal of radioactive material
- Decontamination of equipment
- Training of Personnel and Reporting to regulators and
- Site radiological rehabilitation.
An RMP consultation will include:
- Overview of legal aspects and requirements of a Radiation management Plan
- Information on monitoring procedures and guidelines
- (After generation of RMP) Implementation of your projects RMP
After your RMP consultation Radiation Professionals will generate an RMP for each project that you have that is becoming active.